ECRENT Privacy Statement
Personal information is collected on registered ecrent users for the following purposes:
- Maintaining ecrent operation and providing the requested service to the users
- Contact the registered user about related information and services
- For the promotion of any product or service matters
- All ecrent users personal information and contact details, except for relevant laws, judgment, government review, investigation, prevention, or taking action on illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, as well as illegal behavioral needs, is kept confidential.
- The registered user can elect to receive or discontinue the promotional and marketing materials or items of ecrent products or services anytime. They can also indicate to unsubscribe when they view these messages.
- ecrent can use the personal information collected for promotional purposes except for those who have unsubscribed or elected not to receive any promotional materials or items.
- ecrent will record the number of visitors and visit frequencies, but the information collected will not be sufficient to identify the identity of the users. These records will only be used for the purposes of statistics and investigation in order to improve the services provided by ecrent.
- According to the "Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance", you have the right to review and amend your personal data. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.